Papakea Resort has implemented a $17/day Facilities Use Fee (with a 10-day $170 maximum charge). This fee will be collected by the front desk.
Terms and Conditions:
Two nights deposit and refundable security deposit of $100 is required at time of booking. Deposits are required within 7 days after booking to hold your reservation.
Additional Hawaii Tax of 13.42% is required for all reservations.
Full and final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
Additional cleaning fee of $100 will be charged.
We accept personal checks, money orders or cashiers checks and please write your arrival and departure dates on the check.
We also accept Paypal and credit cards at an additional charge of 3.5%.
* Christmas: same initial deposit requirements. Cancellation deadline for refund: OCTOBER 1. Balance must be prepaid in full by NOVEMBER 15.
* A 10 night minimum is required during the period December 15 through January 5.
* RATES and TERMS AND CONDITIONS are subject to change without notice.
• The Security Fee will be returned, after maid service inspection, within fourteen days after departure.
• Client is responsible for lost key cards and all telephone charges.
• $100 fee if cancelled after the deposit is received.
• Refund for cancellation received after full payment date will be based on the number of nights re-sold.
• Cancellations are refunded for all nights able to rebook.
• You are renting this condo directly from its owners, so you are saving approximately $50.00 per day.
• This is a non-smoking unit and smoking is only allowed at four locations at the Papakea. The front office will show you the designated smoking areas. This is a county regulation.
• Please check-in at the front office upon arrival. Give them your name and they will have everything ready for you. You need to stop by the front desk to receive your condo key card, map of complex and a parking permit. Your car may be towed if you do not place the permit on your dashboard.
• Daily maid service is Not Included. Papakea Resort does not provide a cleaning service for the condo because it’s privately owned and rented. The unit will be cleaned before and after your departure.
• All linens and bath towels are included. Beach towels are included.
• The Papakea’s phone number is (808) 669-4848 and ask for D204. To place phone calls you will need to leave an imprint of your credit card at the front desk. Long Distance service charges are applicable to all users. Please read the information booklet provided in the unit for other procedures and services.
• Please run the dishwater before check-out if necessary.
• You are NOT renting from the Papakea front desk. They do not handle any problems with the unit. Please call 657-464-3154 with any concerns.
• This is NOT an Aston managed condo. This unit is managed by the owners and we take special care of our guests. Please see our reviews on VRBO https://www.vrbo.com/321368#reviews
Check In: 3:00PM
Check Out: 11:00AM